Safety and toxicity studies show that Ibuprofen side effects include the following:
1. Harms stomach or G.I. track (bleeding, ulceration)
2. Causes renal (kidney) or hepatic (liver) damage
3. Sometimes produces cardiovascular risks
4. Increases reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the body (increase oxidative stress)
5. Harms tendons and ligaments (by degraded tenocyte function)
6. Impedes protein synthesis
Finding an alternative to ibuprofen
Alternatives to ibuprofen are plentiful, but how do you pick the right one?
Some are weak. They‚Äôre simply no match to Ibuprofen when it comes to pain-killing strength.
Others lack the scientific proof to answer basic concerns – Are they safe? Effective?
One exceptional stand-out
AminoActiv has emerged as the #1 alternative to ibuprofen and NSAIDs. The key reasons for AminoActiv’s¬†success are:
- Its¬†effectiveness in¬†relieving pain
- There are no¬†known side¬†effects¬†or drug interactions
- It promotes natural healing rather than masking pain
University medical center studies show AminoActiv is as effective as Ibuprofen in reducing inflammation.
Listen as the hosts of the Health, Wellness and Wisdom Show on station WMGG, 1470 am in Tampa interview president Mark Faulkner about how AminoActiv differs from other pain relievers:
How to purchase
AminoActiv is available at many local pharmacies and wellness centers.¬† To purchase it locally or to order AminoActiv capsules and topical cream at the online store, please make you selection below: